The International Interdisciplinary Conference DIGITAL HUMANITIES was held at TSU on April 28-29, 2017. The organizers were The Strategic Academic Unit Institute of the Human of the Digital Era and Department of Humanitarian Problems of Informatics, Faculty of Philosophy. The event was powered by the Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation.
The Conference key topics are:
- Technologies for preservation and representation of cultural heritage
- Social robotics and artificial intelligence
- Digital technologies in education and science
- Analysis and preservation of big digital data
- Philosophical problems of informatization
The Conference participants were representatives from Tomsk State University, Moscow State University, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Perm State University, Siberian Federal University, and New Bulgarian University.
At the end of the Conference the Conference proceedings in Russian and English will be published. The materials will be available on the Conference site.