Proposals on the following scientific areas are welcome:
- Mathematics, informatics and system sciences;
- Physics and sciences about space;
- Chemistry and material sciences;
- Engineering sciences;
- Biology and life sciences;
- Fundamental research in medicine and psychology;
- Earth science and ecology;
- Humanities and art;
- Social sciences;
- Interdisciplinary research.
We are waiting for your proposals February 20 – March, 20, 2017.
The results will be announced on April 14, 2017
Laboratory Research projects
The projects should consider the topics of one of the TSU interdisciplinary strategic academic units (StrAU): Institute of Biomedicine (IB), Institute of the Human of the Digital Era (IHDE), Institute of Smart Materials and Technology (SMTI), and TSSW: Siberian Institute of the Future (SIF) and aim at developing research in the priority scientific fields at TSU.
Initiative research projects
The call is for TSU instructors and academic staff.
Please contact these people if you have any questions:
Natalia Ildyakova, tel. 529-879, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Kulmanakova Lyubov Alexandrovna, tel. 534-242, e-mail email@example.com