Master’s students from the Humanitarian Problems of Informatics Laboratory have organized two workshops for pupils in the framework of the forum-competition “Educational foresight +20” on March, 21.
1 Workshop: “Games with reality: VR and AR”
No doubt, technologies have become an essential part of our life and what is more important, they have changed it. For example, virtual reality technologies are going to rock our world very soon, according to the Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg. During our workshop you will know what a virtual reality is, how it is difference from augmented reality. How can these technologies be used? And what is more, how to create a VR object on one’s own?
- Anastasia Khaminova , Candidate of Sciences (PhD) in Philology, Associate Professor, Department of Humanitarian Problems for Informatics;
- Evgeni Maslov, Master’s student, Humanitarian Problems of Informatics Laboratory, 2nd year;
- Daniil Khorshev, Master’s student, Humanitarian Problems of Informatics Laboratory, 1st year.
- 2 master-class “My first MOOC”
2 master-class “My first MOOC”
The learning process is dramatically changing and it will certainly be nothing about typical lectures and taking shorthand in the future. Nowadays a student may choose WHAT, WHERE and WHEN one wants to study! Why not? Massive open online courses (MOOCs) enable us to study any subject for free and at a convenient time and tempo. The courses are offered by leading higher education organizations of the world, such as Stanford University, Harvard University, MIT, and hundreds more. At our workshop, you will learn what MOOCs are available today, how to search them, and which MOOCs TSU produces. Moreover you will have a unique chance to shoot your first online course.
- Kristina Tanasenko, Master’s student, Humanitarian Problems of Informatics Laboratory, 2nd year;
- Andrey Parkhomenko, Master’s student, Humanitarian Problems of Informatics Laboratory, 2nd year.